UniversalVision: The Power of Kundalini - 2022 Full Album HQ

28.05.2022

Track Listing:
1.Seninle Bir Dakika
2.Nocturne
3.Waterloo
4.Hard Rock Hallelujah
5.What's Another Year
6.Hold Me Now
7.Shara Barhovot

Well once again ı don't believe in competitions and contests and especially when it comes to music art however these are some nice Eurovison singles which had caught my attention from my childhood and younghood period as far as ı recall.

And once again ı don't believe in kingdoms,rulers,masters,leaders,nations,royalty,kings and queens even though they are dragons,serpents and extraterrestrial origin rulers of the minds.

I believe in freedom only,

-And please don't try me bay the way:) if you do, ı'll react if you don't ı'll be in my normal usual state,
you guys are not cleverer than me:) ı'm not your test subject you know.

-If Ron Perlman is saying thar there's no saints then that means surely there might be.

-To keep dispalying or showing me dogs in your shows purposely even though you know that this is obviously bothering me and ı've a heart condition might be considered as a sort of proof that you guys are surely sick and psychopath.

Freedom to the mankind forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.