St. Alien: The Temple of Sorrow

19.04.2023
I had met you in the woods once
ı's petrified,mesmerized with your unpresedented beauty
ı was so young,passionate and fiery
a surreptitious glance,
you had taken a look to my face casually and arrogantly.

How could such a dazzling beauty 
have reasons to wander alone like that in this desolate woods at this hour milady?

None of your concern,who are you?
I am just a solitary man searching for a bit of light in the shadows of darkness
my ı have the honor to know a little bit better this unpresedented beauty
would you like to introduce yourself to this poor man.

I am the protector of all hunter and gatherers 
so if you really like to be closer to me
just become a hunter then
and just take a look at the full moon
when you really want to see me again and meet me
but now ı have to leave and in the mean time
 you keep following your peculiar solitary path

Oh please wait, before you leave, ı still do not even know your name 
and you don't now mine either.

Well, you know what,ı think you look so familiar perhaps you ain't no stranger
you talk almost like my realatives from the mountain
surely not like a mortal man
huge family afterall,to be honest it is not possible for me
to now every single individual
in the house of immortals

-First guitar lead solo-

Yes milady that is my point you look so familiar too but
ı am just a mortal stranger passing by ı am afraid

but it was just after midnight a short while ago
but now..
now it's, it's almost dawn, don't you think that is so weird?

Do you mean like accelerated time laps?
Precisly.

If ı am that much closer to you then likely in this case
ı have to hinder my all sort of instincts against you ı am afraid
ı have to imprison my sinceriest emotions and let them to rot in dungeouns of
the cruilty and misfortunate
and ı should reduce my imagination
love at the first glance against a close relative
unaccaptable,outrages
bitting forbidden apples
is not for me.

-Second guitar lead solo-

You couldn't have even though you want to already
noone couldn't have not only you
even though the ethical rules and moral values are far different
in comparison to immortal ones
ı am a virgin and determined to keep it that way
and my one and only duty is to stream the goddess energy to the entire world

I understand sister but please note that ı will never forget
your overwhelmingly deep eyes and gaze
 causing profound wounds in my heart that will never heal.

I have to leave by this daylight brother
ı can not stand no more even ı want to
ı will see you on the mountain then
and who knows perhaps ı will hug you and you will eclipse.

but take my advice and try to be strong,vicious and cruel
and especially here in the woods
that is why lions and bears are the kings here 
not poets,losers and the fools
you are appareantly a bit too much emotional aren't you?

Shes gone and  the story is over.
and now all that remains is sad melodies and tears.

St. Alien 
19.04.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.