Within The Fall: The Lost Multidimensional Data - 2023 Full Album HQ

23.05.2023

Track Listing:
1.Beyond The Gate
2.Navigator
3.Leaving
4.Graveyard
5.Where Sorrow Grows
6.Night of Ebon
7.The Door To Emptiness
8.A Life In Silence
9.Tomorrow
10.Harbour of Souls

Within The Fall is an underground Doom metal band from Stockholm,

I still recall all those days from 90's when ı've been listening to a lot of doom metal genre music including Early My Dying Bride,Anathema,Tiamat,Elend,Celestial Season,etc.

Loneliness,Depression,Loss,rainy days and darkness,conflicts in love,a lot of crying.

I've listened to zillions of albums,bands and different genres,ı played a lot of  gigs live, ı fucking absorbed the all aspects of this particular music genre to the limits.

Nobody can teach me anything after this hour.

This music is in my veins,in my blood.

Sir Goblin is smoking pipe at the lowest right corner of the cover, but not tobacco. he's smoking star dust mixed with alien cannabis imported from the alien civilisations of Epsilon Eridani star system. actually.

Cover Design by St. Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.