Whiplash: Live at the Abyss Underground Festival - 2022 Full Concert HD

11.10.2023

Setlist:
1.All Enemies are terrorists, all terrorists are enemies.
2.If my terrorist is not your terrorist then your terrorist is not my terrorist.
3.Only the stronger is right, the strongest is the rightest one however (Unfortunately).
4. Start with a big-budget decent biofilm of Aristotle for instance and then keep goin' without lowering the quality, never!
5.Don't make too much money, try to create art and wisdom instead.
6.Just say I'm a citizen of this world, I'm a universal entity, ı don't need no borders, no nationalities, no passports, no restrictions, ı wanna meet with some otherworldly 
civilisations and share the total wealth and income equally by the way, trust me, all problems will be gone like a magic trick.
7.If everybody were like me then this world could turn into a heavenish place and it turns out that ı'm so special because I'm unique.
8.Cut the bs & demagogy and face the truth, you suck the popular culture and the mainstream everything, totally and you know why.
9.I respect people's lifestyles, no matter what unless it's corrupt and harmful, make your money through decent ways and do not degenerate the society.
10. Take from the rich and give it to the poor.

Whiplash is an American old-school thrash metal band formed in 1984 in Passaic, New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.