St. Alien: One

17.11.2021
Once again the elite is trying to divide people into two different opposite groups,yeah that's what they do, the people who support vaccines and the people who are against vaccines.

I don't wanna be a part of it,ı'm sick of it, please you don't be a part of it either, ı'm the guy in the middle so ı've got vaccinated, 3 shots but it's Sinovac which is inactive type of those vaccines, safer and better.

On the other hand however ı think there's obviously going something sinister and dark around here, more likely MRNA vaccines might be part of a global dark and sinister agenda, manipulation of DNA structure is a serious issue, take my advice and do not let 'em to to use your body as a test subject.

Gene Simmons,Paul Stanley,Ian Gillian,Bruce Dickinson,Ted Nugent,Wolf Hofmann,U.D.O.,Dave Mustaine,Lars,Ozzy,Zakk,these guys are all my brothers, ı've been listening to their music when ı's a teenager and even a child, they were always around me, they were always with me even in my darkest hours and after all those years ı don't think they'll leave me alone.

Because we're all one actually, you are me and ı'm you, our souls are all connected and binded in the cosmic universe, stop fighting each other,

Dear Alex Jones, please invite Gene Simmons to your show, and discuss, believe me, a peaceful way like that would be a better way in order to handle and solve the problems.

I'm Turkish you're American, one guy is white and the other one is is black, 

What's the difference?

What does it matter? 

We're all brothers, aren't we?

Jerry Cantrell is 4 years older than me,ı don't wanna be disrespectful so ı'm not gonna comment.

Nobody's saying it's the end of the world, ı'm not into apocalyptic scenarios and conspiracies that much what we are saying basicly is there's a global satanic cult ruling this world, they are the masters of manipulation and deception, their origins are unearthly extraterrestrials at the very core level,they want to establish a fascist, totalitarian new world order including one currency (more likely cripto money) one relegion, one government,one language anf stuff like that.

This is a fact and it's very clear, absolutely not a conspiracy theory, if you don't wanna accept this reality the reason is more likely you are really stupid or you are malicious which means you are one of 'em.

"The new Jerusalem", well, of course, mabe in your dreams, lol.

Dude, your lamborghini theory is false ı'm afraid, not even close, sorry, lol,ı'm a guy well-known with my anti-materialistic side,ı'm absolutely not a greedy,ambitious type of person, everybody knows that already, ı've nothing to do with jeaolusy either, 

Because first of all ı's a highly popular guy in this city in late 80's and early 90's when we've been playing around and giging across the whole country, 

ı had a lot of fans as well. ı was on the fanzines and magazines so oftenly with always positive critics and musical statements,secondly my family was rich already so I've seen all kinds of prosperity and I'm full you know.

I'm aiming higher dimensions and realms for my next reencarnation actually.

Well, ı think infact all women are beautiful and charming and more importantly true beauty is a unique mix of a beautiful heart ı guess.

I love my wife and we are so very happy.

I like to listen to my music without headphones at home if you don't mind so cut the bs,don't repeat your statements like an imbecile, one time is enough,lol, ı got you.

Our demo sold a lot of copies, believe it or not but there're still people out there who's trying to reach me through e-mails and begging me just in order to get one more copy.

I think that demo sucks includes a deep,emotional and spiritual frequency which is very unworldly.

I'm not a bad musician however but yes, ı'm Napoleon, ı might be, ı have no problem with that part so you guys may be sarcastic as much as you want with that part, ı don't care,ı really don't care. but please do not dare to attack on the musician side of me because that'd really be so unfair and injustice.

If you guys want your torchs, flashlights to be more illuminating with much more light than stop smoking in your movies, and also stop promoting junk-food and fast-food.

Jimmy Fallon, invite Brian Tatler to your show and thus make some progress, make some changes if you know what ı mean.

I'm a christian universal hippie guy who believes in love,peace and harmony and the other guy is my bodyguard just in case you know, lol.

(On the other hand of course peace sell but who's buying, yeah,right.)

Article by St. Alien:2021





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.