St. Alien: Adwaita Ankh Theme for Vivaldi Browser

19.08.2023

And now the 'Adwaita Ankh' theme is in the Vivaldi browser's theme store officially.

'Adwaita' Ankh theme is a minimalistic and elegant Adwaita dark theme that ı created recently.

Ancient Egyptian Ankh is a symbol of reincarnation, the afterlife, and spiritual wisdom ı believe.

If you're a Linux OS user on a Gnome desktop version and Vivaldi browser installed then this theme might be suitable for your system because ı designed it to fit in the Gnome dark desktop environment perfectly.


Also you may get an 'Arc Blue Feather' theme for Lubuntu XLQT desktop version from here which is a small part of the entire theme package.


Who dares disturb
My blissful sleep
Again in anger
Must I rise
How long unknown
I lay entombed

My world
So long forgotten
Did disown me
Usurper
I was scorned

Ah
The suffering they did inflict

Stained with cosmic black sins
The sun no longer sets me free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.