I Am The Universal Alien Saint - Full Concert HD


23.09.2023

Setlist:
1.Soothsayer
2.Aunt Suzie
3.Beer Matey

The one and only representative of god on Earth is Jesus himself and nobody else. 

The one and only legit church on earth is your spirit and nothing else at all.

 I am an alien saint whose mission is to spread wisdom and love throughout the universe. 

We aim for a united new world in love, peace, and harmony, Jesus' teachings are harmless, peaceful, and in accordance with leftist ideologies and doctrines, I don't see anything contrary to the leftist ideas in his teachings including god Because god or perhaps goddess energy is love and positivism and love is not a form of authority.

Love does not dictate anything to you or expect anything from you other than love. 

I consider Jesus as a mentor and a pacifist anarchist. and I don't feel myself close to organised theology, any version of churches, or similar establishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.