G.B.H: Fishing Noble Punks - 1983 Full Concert HD

04.10.2023

Setlist:
[Intro 0:00] 0:12 - 
Sick Boy 2:45 - 
Maniac 5:05 - 
Man Trap 8:33 - 
Time Bomb 10:46 - 
Necrophilia 12:52 - 
Hell Hole 16:07 - 
I am the Hunted 19:13 - 
Generals 22:56 - 
Catch 23 26:15 - 
Give me Fire 29:56 - 
City Baby Attacked by Rats 32:24 - 
No Survivors 34:54 - 
Alcohol

Where is my fishing and noble punk sister?
Who's fishing my sister?
Are you my punk sister?
Who's my punk sister?

I love you, my Christian punk sister
Cuz you're just gruesome and lonely.

My scary Christian punk sister
Please do some serious research on 
Schopenhauer's doomed philosophy.
I'm neither a victim nor a slave
just because I'm a Christian
and I'm neither a drifter nor a criminal
just because I'm a pacifist anarchist punk.
St. Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.